Wednesday, August 4

Read Your Bible

I come in from getting late night coffee and Sarah is on the couch with Thomas just fixing to read their nightly devotional. Here is how their conversation went:

Sarah: "Thomas, are you ready to do our nightly devotionals?"
Thomas: "Yea Mum! And I know which one we can do..."
Sarah: "Oh yea? What's that?"
Thomas: "We can read about Shadrach, Meshach, and A-Minute- Ago.."
Sarah holds in a quiet laugh
Thomas: "Isn't that funny Mum- that someone's name is A-Minute-Ago?!"

We both just died laughing. One thing I have learned this summer: hang out with more kids, they are stinkin' hilarious!

Immediately after I thought of Madea. "You know who you remind me of? Peter, Peter walking on the water.." This makes me laugh every time! Can't wait to watch this with my besties again!

No comments:

Post a Comment